Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 4 Tic Tac Covers




Are these not too cute?!!! Just loved them when I saw them on Kerry's blog. Check out her blog she has lots of great projects that she makes for craft fairs. The covers will fit a the large size tic-tac boxes. Covers are 4 5/8 x 3. Then scored at 2 and scored again at 2 5/8. Stamp used is from Thanks Snow Much, and also snowman from Ink-a-dink-a-do Holiday Sentiments. I used a 3/4 circle punch to make a circle in the bottom of the snowman. Another circle has to be made in the cover. When the cardstock is glued in place you can see the tic-tacs through the belly. Snowman kisses on the tags are hand written. I could have printed them out, but for some reason this Christmas season I want my projects to have that real homemade look. What better way to that than to hand write the tags.

Stamping Trails
Karen 204

No comments: