Sunday, August 28, 2016

Notebooks with Shaker Clips


Recently I participated in a state swap, and one of the things

I made was this Ohio Star quilt block notebook. 

To make the block look like it was quilted I 

ran the white pieces through the Darice quilt embossing folder. 


Broke out the Fuse Tool to make the little paper clip shaker. 

How cute is that. Carolyn already received her box and she let me

know she was very happy with it. 


And while Kat was here we made this musical notebook for our friend Ceil. 
 
Stamped with an old and fun stamp set "all that jazz" 
 
 
Inside shows the bookmarks. 
 
 

And look another paperclip shaker. The musical notes

in this were made with a mini punch. I was lucky to find

some sequin sheets at Pat Catan's and was able to punch them. 

Sarah is stopping by today. Going to do lunch and send her

home with some veggies! 


Check these out! Skip picked two baskets full of tomatoes yesterday. 

I froze a lot of them, but still have lots left. 

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Carolyn Sharkas said...

Yes, I LOVE my box! You are so creative, Karen. Thanks again for all the wonderful goodies in my box. As I was unpacking, and oohing and aahing, my husband was looking at me like I was crazy. It's a VC stamping thing. He will never understand. Also, I have that All That Jazz stamp set, lol. Used it alot when the kids were in band.