Friday, September 23, 2016

Sewing/Couture Theme Halloween Pocket Letter


My latest Halloween pocket letter. 

I wanted to do a sewing/couture theme with the witches. 


I used Tim Holtz dies to create the dress form with a bird cage skirt. 

The ribbon I sponged with purple on white seam binding. I know it looks like

blue in the photo, but it is purple. 


I used black glimmer paper for the skirt. The broom was made 

with a Sizzix die, and the little cat is a sticker. So cute!!! 


I the "stitched by a witch" was printed on the computer. 


The center row is the witch's laundry. "double, double toil, and

trouble; laundry boil, and laundry bubble" was also printed on the computer. 
 
 
 I didn't know if the frog was a good fit on this theme, but

hey witch's do change people into frogs, so maybe one of the witches

changed herself into one by mistake. Could happen...right? 

Stamping trails
Karen





No comments: