Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Adara Fall Tag


 Meet Adara. She is a Prima doll by Julie Nutting.

I saw some of the stamps at Hobby Lobby, and just fell in 

love with them. YAY grown up paper dolls! I guess

I'm reverting back to my childhood, but I just love to

color paper dolls. 

I like how the doll came out in this tag, but I'm not sure I like how the

tag was stamped and embellished. Think I'm going to try again later today. 

The dress was cut twice. One was glued on the doll after she was

stamped and cut out. The other dress piece was rounded a bit and 

glued over top, so it gives the dress a 3D effect. 


Ribbon for the tag was made by misting cherry cobbler seam binding with water

then wadding it up and clipping with a clothes pin. I let it dry that way for

several hours. After the pin was removed I had a nice crinkle ribbon piece for the bow. 

The charm I pulled out of my embellishment stash. 


The doll's hair, bow, and socks were colored with

Prisma penils. The clothing was from a fall 6x6 pack from Basic Grey. 

Happy that one of my FB pages is doing a tag swap with the Julie Nutting dolls. 

Hoping to get some more inspiration using them. I did buy two more of the stamps. 

I'll show them with projects a some point. 

GO TRIBE!!!! Oh my gosh the team swept the Boston Red Socks. 

Now on to Toronto. Lets go Tribe! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: