Monday, October 24, 2016

Mailable Monday #172


Well I took a trip to Michael's yesterday afternoon,

and found some Halloween goodies at 70% off. 

SCORE! 
 
The web was done with a stencil and black ink. Spider was
 
sponged with Pumpkin Pie ink. 
 
After the stamping was finished I sprayed the entire card with
 
pearl mist from Tattered Angels. 
 
 
Here is a side view. Hope you can see the glimmer on the cardstock.

Way cool!



I had been thinking about getting this set, but

talked myself out of it because I really didn't like

the witch stamp. But since the set was 70% off I picked it up.

Really love the web and words on the stencil.

Beautiful day! It was 65 yesterday will lots of sunshine. 

Skip got some much needed work done in the yard, and we went out 

for dinner. So anyone watch the Walking Dead last night? What did you think?

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: