Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Parcel Post Julie Nutting Tag


I have to tell you I've been having a blast making these tags

using Julie Nutting Prima doll stamps. 

This one is my favorite (at least till I make another one)!

The background is Tim Holtz Wildflower designer vellum. 

When I saw the postal post script I knew I could use a stamp set

by Stampin'Up! to go with it. Off the top of my head I can't remember 

the name of this set. 


I cut the dress out twice. Glued one to the doll then 

popped part of the dress over it. Prisma pencils were

used to color the doll's hair. 


Used some lace and made a rosette for the base of the envelope I placed

at the top of the tag. 


Added some hearts, buttons, and pearls to 

complete the tag. 

This one will be in a swap that I joined on a FB group. 

It has been so warm here, but we did get rain in the afternoon. Still

a great day! 

The Tribe lost yesterday, but no worries as they still

have 3 more games to play and only have to win one of those. So I'm 

sure they will do it. GO TRIBE!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am absolutely LOVING these tags you're making. Soooo cute!!! :)