Sunday, October 23, 2016

Prima Dolls, and Paper Dolls


Just sharing a few new stamps I recently purchased.

I'm hooked on Julie Nutting Prima doll stamps. 


and because a gal has to have accessories I got

two packages of hats. The witch hat I showed you yesterday

on the witch tag I made. 
 
 
As my Pinterest follows have seen I've also be into

paper dolls. Funny how when you get older you start to

rediscover the things you liked as a child. Well I least I've been doing that. 

I always loved paper dolls. This teddy bear set I got over the summer at a 

garage sale for a quarter. Haven't used it yet, but I'll get to it.
 
I didn't get to stamp yesterday. Spent some time cleaning the house. 
 
Lately I've been neglecting it. Today hubby is taking me out for dinner, 
 
and since the restaurant is close to Michael's, and Catan's I think I'll be
 
stopping there just to see if there is anything I need. I know I'm bad!!!
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: