Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Some Clips, and Trees


Late Saturday afternoon I walked out into the back

yard and saw the sun shining on the top of this tree. It

was cloudy, and I just thought the tree looked beautiful being

frame by the sunbeam. 


This tree is across the street from our house. 

So pretty!


When I went to Hollo's last week I found 12x12 sheets of

designer paper that had printed postage stamps with vintage

Santa on them. I thought these would be great to make clip art

for all the upcoming Christmas swaps I'll be doing. 

I sandwiched fuzzy fibers in between the printed image, and

a piece of vanilla cardstock with the jumbo paper clip in the center. 


This one I added a metal tag that has the word believe on it. 


This one I added a sprig of greenery, and a red button. 


I also made some fall clips using silk, and metal leaves. 

So the silk leaves would have some dimension I made a pleat

in the bottom and glued it with my hot gun tool.


The back was kept clean and finished by adding a button. 

Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: