Monday, November 21, 2016

Mailable Monday #175


Well it happened! 

SNOW!!!!

Yes you heard me right. We got snow on Saturday. 

And its still on the ground. We didn't get a lot but its

still cold enough that it hasn't melted yet. 

Which leads me to today's Mailable Monday card.

It had to be a snowman card! 

Check out that background. Done

on glossy white paper using the Bubble Magic Technique.

And since I know you'll want to try it.....here is link with a video

from Dawn

It can be a little messy so make sure you cover your work surface well. 

Today I'm going to spending some time cleaning the house. 

After the "boys" leave for work I'll have the house to myself.

I can always get more done when the house is empty. 

Have a great Monday everyone! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: