Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Prima Doll Ornament and Happy Mail


Well I made something a little different. 

This is half of a plastic ball ornament. 

Used Merry and Nice prima doll on the inside. 

She is next to a cream color tree. 
 
 
 

These are mounted on sheet music. The packages

were cut from a sheet of designer paper. 
 
I wrapped lace and ribbon around the edge. 


Here is back view. I used another piece of designer paper

to hide the edges of the lace. 

Wish I could have taken a better photo, but I kept

getting a glare even when I turned off the flash.

I got happy mail yesterday from my friend Kathleen. 

She is the best! Take a look....


We both love the Julie Nutting prima dolls. 


Beautiful tag. 


I really love how she also adds to the back of the tag

Really adds a nice touch! 


Folded poinsettia ornament.


Love the angel. She used a snowflake glittered sticker

to make the halo. How clever! 

Thanks so much Kathleen!!!!

I spent a big part of yesterday cleaning the house. 

I didn't want to have a lot to do on Wednesday as I'll

be busy doing some prepping on that day for dinner

I'll be making on Thanksgiving. 

Till tomorrow....

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: