Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Love Day Armoire Tag



I promise at some point I will stop making

Valentine projects, but since I've signed up for

a bunch of swaps I'm pretty busy making those. 

I am in love with how this tag turned out!

Features Love Day stamp set by Julie Nutting. 


Found some small white pom-pom trim to 

add to the bottom of the dress. There are

two layers on the dress one flat on the doll

then the skirt part with the trim is glue just

around the edges to give it that 3d look. 


The Armoire is a tag book that is in the line of products. 

Cute little coat hanger is by Tim Holtz. The 

designer paper I used is by Core Creations. 


To finish off the tag I added a easel to the back so

the tag can stand for display. 

When I posted this on the Julie Nutting site yesterday

everyone just loved it. Got many comments and over 150 likes. 

That made my day. A crafting buddy Kathleen asked if she was

the one getting this with the one on one swap I'm doing with her, but

I had to tell her it is going to someone else. But not to worry I made 

another one last night just for her. The second one came together so 

quickly! 

Special thanks to my dear friend Kat who surprised me 

yesterday with a full box of hand stamped cards, and 

the latest Paper Pumpkin kit from Stampin'Up. 

Love them all!!!! Thank you, Thank you!!!!

I'll take some pics of the all the wonderful cards, and
 
post those tomorrow. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

1 comment:

Kulina said...

I enjoyed reading your article :) PLease continue publishing helpful topics like this. Regards, from https://www.kulina.ca/

I think this article will fully complement your article.