Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Love Day Tag, and Cards, Cards, Cards!


Can you stand to see one more Valentine tag? 

I sure hope so cause here is the latest. 

Stamp set Love Day. 

Thanks Kat for sending me some die cut heart pieces. 

I knew these would be perfect to go with this doll. 


The script stamp background is by Tim Holtz. 

The rhinestone strip I picked up at Pat Catan's the other

day when I was out. (remember I had cabin fever and

went out in single digit temps!) I think the

trip was well worth the cold as I did pick up

some goodies to use in the swaps I've been making. 


I added some narrow crochet lace to the bottom of her skirt. 

I'm sure my swap partner will be very happy to receive this tag. 

Me and Sarah will be heading out at noon to visit grandma Katie. 

Then maybe do some shopping, and grab lunch. 

Can you believe that a lot of the schools were closed yesterday due

to snowy conditions, and today it is suppose to be in the 50's. 

We are getting some wack-a-do weather, but I'll take

anything about freezing at this time of the year. 
 
 
Check out the large collection of cards I received from Kat on Monday. 
 
 
This is a box that holds 250 envelopes, and it was full of 

great cards. Thanks again Kat!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: