Monday, January 16, 2017

Mailable Monday #179


Happy Monday to all! Sorry no

post yesterday. I spent the day doing some

much needed housework, and I had to find

my craft desk. It was pretty covered with 

supplies I neglected to put away. 

I used some washi tape to decorate this card.

Stamp set it Love Day. 


While I had the set out I made this cute little doll clip. 

The rosette is a 1 1/2 x 12 inch strip of designer paper that

has been scored at 1/4 inch all the away across then accordion

folded. The ends are then glued together. When you press the center 

down it forms the rosette. I use hot glue to hold them together. 


I found a wooden 6 inch ruler and I stamped it

with the doll using jet black StazOn ink. Colored

it with blendabilites markers. I added some glossy

glaze to the skirt area then sprinkled on some glitter. 

the rhinestones were added after the glaze dried. And speaking of the
 
Julie Nutting dolls....
 
 

I found a basket to hold my collection. 


I don't want to store them in a binder I like to keep

them in the packaging. So this will work...for now

if I start adding more to the collection I'll need 

a bigger basket! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: