Saturday, January 7, 2017

Valentine, ATC, and Baby Stamps


Still making some Valentines for swaps. 

I used one of the stamps sets I posted yesterday to

make this card. Course I had to make a matching envelope to

go with it. I like the pink and red together. 


I received back one of the round robin ATC I sent out. 

I love how the cross stitch piece was done and added. 

Haven't seen that done before. Love it! 

My friend Marianne also added to this one. Great job! 


And Squeal! I ordered the baby Julie Nutting stamps. 

Got 8 of them for 29.00 dollars. 
 
The little snowsuit with snowman is just too dang cute! 


So happy! I'll be stamping away with these...pardon the pun...Babies! 
 
Look at the baby bear ears hat! There is enough clothing to make
 
boy or girl babies. I really need a grand baby! 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: