Thursday, February 9, 2017

Becky and Dita


I joined a group on FB called Paper Dolls Trading. 

This Valentine theme ATC is for that group. 

Prima doll is called "Dita" 

The greeting and heart is from Tim Holtz crazy words, and

accessories. 


I also joined a Pink and Black card swap with the same group. 

This doll is called Becky. 

If you remember I made a card with Becky, but didn't use the entire doll. 

You can view that card here

I told you I would get around to making something using all of her. 

Isn't she cute! The greeting on this one is from Hampton Arts LOL stamps. 


I think she turned out pretty cute! Love the little lasso! 

We got some snow yesterday. Not much only about 2 inches. 

And not enough to close the schools. Poor hubby is still

wishing for a snow day. I just don't think he's going to get one this year. 

I told him not to worry because in a few months everyday will be a snow day

for him as he will be retired. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: