Sunday, February 19, 2017

Flower Card, and New Stamping Tool


Happy Sunday!

Happy day for people in Ohio. 

We broke record temps yesterday. High

was 69. WOW! It was so nice to go outside

without a coat. 

Got outside and walked around the lake and just soaked in the sun. 

Also went to Micheal's and bought something cool. 

Today's card was mad with different stamps from Stampin'Up! 


Here is an inside view of the card. I used a Tim Holtz thinlit to make the layer. 


And now for the cool thing I bought. Which I also used to make today's card. 

Stamp Perfect by Hampton Art. 

It was 24.99, but I used a 40% off coupon. 

I've been waiting for another company to come out with this since

MISTI came out. I really wanted that tool, but didn't want to pay the 100 dollar

price tag. This one from Hampton Art works great! Going to 

have such fun using this tool. 

So more warm weather for us today....really today I'm going to 

get out and clean out the front flower bed....I'm not going to be in my

stamping studio all day.....no really.....

Stamping trails
Karen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Who carries the Stamp Perfect? I'd like to check it out! Great price!
Thanks,
Linda Patti
tpatti@twc.com

Krafting Karen said...

Hi Linda. I got mine from Michael's. I saw that they also carry them on Amazon. Bit more. If you have a Michael's craft store print up a 40% off coupon and use that. I'm loving the one I bought!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! 👍🏻
Linda Patti