Saturday, February 4, 2017

Friends are like a good Bra


I made this last week, but never posted it to the blog. 

When I was out at JoAnn's I picked up from 

LOL stamps. The stamps are silly greetings. So

stay tuned I'll be posting more cards with them. 

The designer paper used is by Graphic 45. 

Yesterday me and hubby went to the mall just

to walk around. It is to cold for me to walk outside, so

the mall is perfect. The Strongsville mall has two pet stores

so we stopped at both of them. They had some really pretty bengal

kittens. So cute! Love to have one of those. I also fell in love

with a boxer border collie mix. I want to get a dog someday, but

won't be getting one from the pet store. 

I've been working on some St. Patrick Day prima doll tags. 

Since I don't have any St. Paddy's day decorations I'll be making my own. 

Should be fun to put some stuff together. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: