Saturday, February 11, 2017

Oh Brain of Mine...Where Art Thou?


Okay I have to tell you how bad my brain is working. 

I started making this tag and since the designer 

paper already had a bird cage and bird on it, I

wanted to add a die cut cage to give the 

tag some dimension.


I bought this set of thinlits made by Cuttlebug last week. 

Set is called lost and found....Well I lost them all right. 

They came in a larger package that had an orange boarder going around them. 

So I went in the drawer that I keep all the thinlits in, and I couldn't find them. 

I spent half the day going through every drawer I had trying to find them. 

By the end of the day I remembered that I had taken them out of the original

packaging and put them in a clear container, and they were in the thinlit drawer. 

Good grief! Well I just had a good laugh over that. I think I need to go buy a 

box of hair dye to match my brain. 


Here is a closer view of the bird cage die cut. The bird

inside was made with SU Bird Builder punch. 


And where was my kitty when I was at my wits end? Sound

asleep on the back of the couch.....of course! 

Me and hubby are heading out to the Home and Garden show today. 

I need to see some signs of Spring! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: