Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Winter Themed Tag Swap From....


Look at the beautiful tag and goodies I got in the

mail from my friend Kathleen. 

I had to take a photo of them before opening because 

she did such a great job with the packaging. 


Love the tag! So elegant, and just simply stunning! 


And look how she did the back. She added a little 

pocket and made a little tag with my name on it. 

How cool is that! 


Some rosettes. These are really neat because they 

are double layered.



Here is a side view. 


File folder. 


Inside she put some embossed layers. 


This is such a cute little bag that Kathleen said she got cause

it went well with the other goodies. Of course she filled it

with embellishments. I'm thinking the bag will go good with one of my 18 inch doll outfits. 


A few more goodies. These were in little envelopes. 


Oh and last but not least love the card she enclosed. Reminds me

that winter won't last forever and spring is right around the corner! 

Big thanks Kathleen! You do beautiful work. 

I have to tell you I love my new door! I did take photos yesterday

and since this post is running a bit long I'll post those photos tomorrow. 
 
Welcome February! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: