Sunday, April 30, 2017

35 Years Ago Today.......


Joel and I got married. 

It has been a wonderful 35 years, and I'm looking 

forward to more wonderful years with him. 


I put together a small collection of some photos thought I'd share 

them on the blog. 


Of course I had to add the funny ones. This was taken in 1983 at Cedar Point. 


This one was taken with Cheryl and Tony at Fort Witten just outside

of Tazewell Virginia. 


Taken while he was stationed in Guam. 
 
Look how cute the kids are! 


Happy Halloween! 


2012


Thanks to all my friends who sent cards. This

one was made by Kathleen. 


Made by Kat. 


and made by Connie. 

While I was going through some photos I came across....


this poem written on an index card. I believe this is the first poem Joel wrote 

about me. I have several others that he has written over the years. 

I can't believe it has been 35 years. Seems like only yesterday we got married, 

but I guess time just travels quickly when you are having fun! 

Love you honey! 

Happily Wedded Bliss trails
Karen

No comments: