Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Cards using Darcie Dies


Happy Easter everyone! 

I made this card on Saturday. 

Found some new things at Pat Catan's to work with. 


Love the bunny and egg in this die set. Haven't

used the flower yet, but I'm sure I'll get to it. 


The basket is an embossing folder. 
 
Lets take a look at the card again. 


After I used the folder on Soft Suede cardstock

I went over the edges lightly with the same color ink. 

I then used a craft knife to cut around the inside handle of the basket. 

The layer under the basket is designer paper. 

The egg was cut with the die and pink cardstock. 

I also used the same ink to brush over the raised edges. 

The egg was slipped into the basket with pop dots. 

Bunny cut with matching designer paper. 


While shopping I also got a set of three crosses. Love the design. 

Hope you can see the embossing from the dies on the cardstock. 



Having ham, cheesy potatoes, rolls, and veggies for Easter dinner. 
 
Of course I had to make deviled eggs. I also made pineapple upside
 
down cake for dessert. Sarah and Jason couldn't join us for dinner today. 
 
They are spending the day with Jason's parents. John and Emily will
 
be here, and I think Skip will be going over to pick up grandma Kate. 
 
Wishing everyone a very Happy Easter. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: