Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Mama's Day Cards

I was busy yesterday morning making some Mother's day cards. 

The two I made both features Mama's Day stamp set made by

Julie Nutting. 

This one is in pinks, and will be heading to my 

friend Kathleen. Pink is one of her favorite colors. 


The next one is done in blue. 

The library card that I stamped the doll

on came from a designer paper pack. I had

to fussy cut around the blue flower spray as it

was attached to the library card. While layer 

was ran through the Big Shot with an embossing folder. 

Since it was beautiful out yesterday I did some

weeding in the front flower bed. I'm trying to keep

a jump on the weeds. That is a never ending battle! 

I have friends traveling today. Wishing them all safe

journeys! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: