Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Birthday, and Father's Day to my Dad


Happy birthday to my dad who would have been 84 today. 
 
Photo taken in the 60's


Dad at 18


Taken in the early 50's. 


Mom and Dad


I know this was taken when we lived on 78th and St. Clair ave. I remember those curtains. 
 
I liked how dad had that natural little wave right in the front of his hair. 
 
 
Dad sitting in the breakfast nook in the house on Oak Park. 


Mom and dad. 


My dad being silly wearing Sarah's cowgirl hat. 

I wish I had a photo of him playing his harmonica. He was

really good at it. He could make the sound of a freight train, and you

would swear there was a train in the room. 


Sarah and Dad hanging out. 


My brother Tony with dad. 


Dad as a little boy. 

Happy birthday again dad, and Happy Father's day. Miss you.

Your daughter 

Karen

No comments: