Thursday, June 29, 2017

I Got My Sassy Britches On


Got another funny card for you today.

I just love the greeting from this Dylunions stamp set.

I have my sassy britches on! How funny! 

Knew I had to use this with one of the doll stamps. Had to order

the pants and skirt set just for the pants to go with the greeting. 

Well worth it! 

The pants are popped over her legs. Wanted to get it some dimension.

The designer paper I used is also one of Julie Nutting's design. 

Me and hubby took a nice long walk on the nature trail yesterday. It was 

so nice out. Of course for the next three days we are in for lots of heat, humidity, and

rain. JOY! 

So today I plan to purge some of my craft stuff. I need to have room 

to organize all my holiday stuff that I use for swaps. I feel like now everything is all over the

room in different containers, and I'd like to have it all in one location. Now

what I really need is a bigger craft room!!!! Ah a girl can dream! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: