Friday, June 2, 2017

Large 4th of July Swap from Kathleen


I was a lucky girl yesterday. Received an

awesome 4th of July swap from my friend Kathleen.

She rocks! 

I can't get over how much stuff she packed into a medium 

priority box. 


Set of three Julie Nutting tags. 


1.


2.


and number 3. All so cute! 


This card is really unique. She turned the outside envelope into a shaker.


And here is the card. 


Her first pocket letter. Doesn't look like a first attempt to me. 

It turned out great! 


The doll in the center is so cute! 


Flipbag. 


Goodies from the flipbag. Kathleen made some really nice

crochet flowers. 


Here is a closer look at them. 


Beautiful banner! Fits really nice on my hutch. 


Closer view. 

 
Altered Rolodex card. 


here is another one. 


another bag of goodies. She really knows how to spoil me! 

Big thanks Kathleen! Your box really made my day. Hope

you enjoy the swap I sent as much as I've enjoyed the one you sent me. 

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: