Monday, July 31, 2017

Mailable Monday # 103


Happy last Monday of July. 

Can't believe we are over halfway through summer. 

I was in a snit yesterday, and just mad. Lost only half a pound last week. 

I know what your thinking...at least I lost something, but after all the walking

and watching what I eat I expected to lose 2 pounds. Since I was in a snit

I turned to retail therapy. Headed out to Pat Catan's and bought two new

embossing folders. Used the coffee cup for today's card. 


and check out this display stand! I bought it on clearance at Michael's a 

few weeks ago. Love it! 
 
 
 I used SU Nice Cuppa stamp set for the greeting and the heart. 


Here are the two Darice embossing folders I bought. 
 
Be back tomorrow with a card I made using the Donut Worry folder. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: