Saturday, August 19, 2017

Bring on the Rays


Love how this card turned out! 

I'm still in summer mode as its very hot, and sunny here. 

The background was made using Tim Holtz layering stencil. This

one is called Ray. 
The ends of the rays were sponged with Crushed Curry ink. As
The rays got closer to the sun I sponged with Cajun Craze ink. 
The single flower stamp is an old one from Stampendous!. Name of the stamp is

Agapanthus Cluster.

You can still get this stamp at local craft stores. I've seen them still being sold.

Must still be popular.

Not much else going on in our little Suburb. We

are still working with the garden. This time of the year is busy!

The tomatoes are ripe so I have to put them up for winter.

Still have green beans I put up another three quarts yesterday.

I will be glad when the garden is finished so I can take a rest, and

have more time to stamp!

Stamping trails
Karen


No comments: