Sunday, August 6, 2017

Coffee and Friends are the Perfect Blend


Anybody want to come over and join me for coffee? 

Made this card yesterday afternoon. 

I kept the color palette pretty simple. 

Kraft, white, and a bit of green designer paper. 

The accent buttons are orange. 

The embossing folder is from Tim Holtz. 

I lightly sponged Soft Suede ink over the raised images. 

Yesterday we had a beautiful day. Perfect temps in the 

mid 70's. Me and hubby went out and enjoyed a nice walk. 

Of course it had to rain later in the day, but it held off long enough

for me to get dinner grilled. 

Sending another shout out today to my friend Connie....

who like my friend Kym yesterday is turning something, something. 

Hope you have a wonderful day Connie! Eat some cake for me!!!!!

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: