Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Kinda Eclectic Butterfly Card


Now this card screams eclectic! 

I used Kinda Eclectic, and Timeless Textures stamp set. 

Several different ink colors were used. 

Cajun Craze, Sahara Sand, Crushed Curry, Always Artichoke, Smoky 

Slate, and Basic Gray. 

So here is what happens when I can't decide

if I want a, gray, or white butterfly in the corner.....
I use use them both. 
I layered them together using mini pot dots in between each one. 
Well August is flying by really quick.
The kids in our school system went back today! 
Can you believe that? I remember being a kid (which
is really hard because it was eons ago!) going
back to school after Labor Day. So most years it was the 1st week
of September before we went back. Times do change...don't they? 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: