Monday, October 2, 2017

Mailable Monday #213



Well my birthday is over, but I'm still making cards. 

Stamp set Beautiful You by Stampin'Up! 

Stamped with Memento ink, and colored with

Prisma pencils, and Gamsol. 

Me and Sarah had fun yesterday. Went shopping...lots of shopping. 

Didn't buy a lot, but we got some good deals. 

If the walking we did shopping wasn't enough afterward we

stopped by the lake and took a walk along the trail, and the outside of the lake. 

She hadn't been all the way around the lake since it was completed, so

Sarah enjoyed that. I did to. So happy she got to see the deer that me and 

hubby have been enjoying all summer watching them grow. 

Today I'll be doing some light cleaning as my friend Kat will be

visiting tomorrow. I had planned to take her to the Cleveland Zoo on Wednesday, but

those plans I fear will have to be changed, and it is suppose to be in the mid 80's by 

the middle of the week, and I don't think I want to hike around the zoo in that heat. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: