Friday, December 15, 2017

Cards from Friends and Olaf


Received two very pretty cards from friends yesterday. 

This one was made by Kathy. 


Love the sliver, and blues. Wonderful Christmas card! 


Also received this very lovely card from my friend Kym. 

Such a pretty blue purse. The bird and flowers at the

top just make this fun card. 


I needed to make a stocking for John's girlfriend Emily. 

She likes Disney, so I decided to go with the ever happy Olaf from 

Frozen. I used Little Letters dies from SU for the words. 

Olaf was made with different punches and the bow die all from SU. 


Closer view of Olaf. Hope Em likes him. 

We got slammed with a lot of snow. It was peaceful enough last night, but

going to get more of the white stuff this afternoon. I think we are going to have a white Christmas

this year! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: