Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Swing Snowman Tag


Back with another tag. 

The tag is embossed with Northern Flurry folder (SU retired).

The snowman is also a retired set from SU called Snow much Love. 

I added a another smaller tag on top of the large tag. I used

a brad to attach it. 


By using the brad the top tag can swing to see the message under it. 

Well we see this present is from me....I wonder who it is going to? 


I went out and did a little Christmas shopping with John yesterday afternoon. 

Had fun with him. We haven't been out together just the two of us. Got to 

catch up, and just have fun. 

Found this bag of truffles at Wal-Mart.

If you like gingerbread (like me!!!!) I urge you to pick up a bag of these. 

SOOOOOO good!!!!

 5:12 am.

At the time I wrote this post last night my dear mom in law Kate was sleeping peacefully.

I just found out she passed away in her sleep this morning. She was a wonderful woman who would

do anything for you. Kate was just like a second mother to me. I learned

a lot from her, and she taught me many a life lesson. She will be dearly missed. 

May you rest in peace Kathryn

Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: