Saturday, March 10, 2018

Bunny Behind ATC


Bunnies everywhere! These are artist trading

cards I made to swap for March. I'm so far behind 

with my crafting. At some point over this weekend I'm 

hoping to be caught up on all my swaps, and Easter favors 

that I'm planning to make. 


The bunny was made with  two different sized oval punches, and a circle

punch for the head. The bunny is layered on a white piece of

cardstock that I used the basket weave (darice) embossing folder on. 

Grass was made with fringe scissors. 

After adding some flowers I thought the piece still looked to plain, and

I really wanted to add a greeting, but the stamps I had were to big

for the 3 1/2 x 2 1/2 size. So I got the idea to stamp the greeting on vellum. 


Used Tim Holtz mini stapler to attach the vellum. I like it! 

Hoping the ladies in the swap enjoy it also. 

So now back to wild mad crafting! 

Have a great weekend. 
 
If no one hears from me in a few days please throw me
 
a rescue line of bakers twine! LOL 
 
 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: