Sunday, March 4, 2018

Paris Themed Memorydex Cards


I made a few more memorydex cards while I was

visiting with Betty on Friday. Poor girl is 

in pain. I know it is hard to deal with, but Betty

you will get though it! 


As you can see from these cards I have a Paris theme going. 
 
After stamping the image on designer paper I colored part of it in with
 
colored pencils. The tower is a set from Tim Holtz called Paris Adventure. 


I came across this very old retired StampinUp set. Set is 

called French Twist. I really like the little poodle. 

Not much going on round here. We had some sunshine this weekend. 

Nice after having the snow on Friday night. Made a large pot of taco

soup Friday night so I didn't have to cook on Saturday, and I'm thinking

hubby wants to go out for dinner today so yay me! I can live without cooking. 

Well its not the cooking so much as is it the cleaning after! 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: