Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Butterfly Embellishment Box


I wanted to share the embellishment box I made for Kathleen. 

It was for the blue and yellow swap. Found the butterfly in one of 
 
my many embellishment drawers. Think I got it at Pat Catan's. 
 
 
Also wanted to share this cute photo of Emily, and Cherokee taken

on Easter day. Sarah is in the background. 


and the chocolate bunny cake. John wanted chocolate cake, but

I felt it needed some holiday details, so I stuck a chocolate bunny

in the center of the cake and added some robin eggs. 


Sarah made some lemon and blueberry scones. She said they

didn't look the best, but they tasted great! She told me that she had

a hard time cutting in the butter as she didn't own a pastry cutter, so of course

I gave her mine. 

It was beautiful out yesterday. Sunny, and 74. Me and hubby took a nice long walk around

the lake. Of course the rest of the week will be in the 50's. Oh well back to the sweaters. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: