Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Adventures in Rubber Stamping Show Goodies


Adventures in Stamping craft show that me and Betty attended in Akron

on Sunday was great! 

We got to do some make and takes, and I don't know about Betty, but I spent

lots of $$$$$

First make in take was from Peerless Watercolor. The butterfly is watercolored.


I liked how this make and take was put together. 


another watercolor card. I don't remember which booth this was done at. 
 
Because it is pink this one is being sent to my crafting buddy Kathleen. Pink
 
is her favorite color. 


Butterfly shaker card. The dog card was stamped then cut with matching dies.

The dogs are hugging each other on the front. Then you just unhook them to open the card. 


Make and Take from the Stampin'Up!  booth. 


These were both at the Technique Junkies booth with Pat Huntoon. 


I my hands were covered with glitter after making these. Was fun, but glitter isn't

really my thing. Give me Wink of Stella, or a stardust ink pen and I'm happy.


I bought my first Distress Oxide bundle from Ranger. I have been wanting to 

get a set of these inks since they came out last year. Sixty dollars for 12, and they gave me 

a free stencil, so not a bad deal. The pads are six dollars apiece. 


More stuff from Tim Holtz. I got the metallic distress crayons to finish out my set. 

The Christmas stencil is the one I got free with the ink bundle. Then I picked up another

bag of ephemra.


Bought more sequins for shaker cards. These were only 2.00 a pack. 

What a great deal! Can't find them like these in the craft stores, and on Amazon they

sell for 5.75 each. I should have bought more. 


This was an impulse buy. From We R Memories. It is a washi tape cutter. 

Really cool as it cuts the tape in a banner shape. I'll come back later in the week, 

and show you more on this tool. 


Stamps that Betty got for me. 

I love the greeting on the stamp "I told myself that I WOULDN'T buy any more stamps

until I have used all the ones I have at home....Then I laughed and laughed. 

The small purse I'm planning to use as a shaker card with my JN dolls. I also

plan to stamp on shrink plastic color then shrink to use as embellishments with the dolls. 


and some more misc stuff I picked up. 

Somewhere along the line I picked up a cold, so I'm dealing with that right now. Its

not bad at this point, and I hope it blows over soon. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: