Friday, May 11, 2018

Artist Trading Card Girls


I was stamping with Betty yesterday afternoon, and 

I made several artist trading cards. 

Made a total of six, and each of them has a quirky saying. 


It has been a long week. 

Went to pick up supplies on Monday at the Board of Elections. 

Of course since I was in Medina I had to do some shopping. At Khol's I

got some new spring clothes, and a new pair of shoes. 

Had to hit Hobby Lobby, and Joann's. Well I couldn't drive to 

Medina and not go to the craft stores....right? 

Tuesday started at 3:30 am for me. Had to be at the school at 5:30 am to

set up for the primary election. Why did I get up so early? Went to to bed at 8 because

I didn't want to sleep in, and I knew it was going to be a very long day. And it was

Didn't get home till 9 pm. 

On Wednesday I went and spent the day with Sarah. She made me breakfast then 

treated me to a hair cut for Mother's day. I'll post those photos on Sunday. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 


No comments: