Sunday, May 6, 2018

Card Folio in Purple


Did some crafting yesterday. Made something else that 

I haven't made in a long while. This is a card folio using one sheet 

of 8 1/2 by 11 piece of cardstock. 


Here is an inside view. 

Score the cardstock at 5 1/2, then turn and score at 2 in. 

You will need to cut a "v" shape in the 2 in score line. This will allow

the folio to close without the extra bulk at the fold. 


Here is one of the cards I put in the folio. You might remember this one from the other

day as I made an artist trading card using the same layout. Instead of

coloring the dress I inked the stamp in black and stamped on pattern paper then

cut it out. 


I did attach a ribbon around the closed folio so I could tie

it with a bow to keep closed. You can see the ribbon under the 

panel I have popped up over the base.

It was so beautiful yesterday that I took a walk in the morning then

took another walk in the afternoon. Today I'll be finishing up a swap that I'm 

in. Also have to plan dinner. Would grill out like I did yesterday, but there

are chances of thunderstorms,and it would be just my luck to get started

then have it rain. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: