Monday, May 7, 2018

Mailable Monday #231


Did some stamping yesterday afternoon, 
 
and came up with this card for Mailable Monday. 
 
Greeting is from Ranger Delusions. 
 
The girl is from the Dina Wakley line also made by Ranger. 
 
I thought the expression on the girl's face just matched the greeting. 
 
Bottom of the card is three different washi tapes. 
 
The stamped layer was mounted on a white base card. 
 
I went to bed at ten on Saturday night at woke up at 2. Couldn't go
 
back to sleep. Didn't even take a nap yesterday. I did get a lot done. 
 
Of course I was so tired when I went to bed at 10 last night that I slept for
 
8 hours. I really need to get to sleep early tonight as Tuesday is the primary elections, 
 
and I'm working the polls again. 
 
Stamping trails
Karen 

No comments: