Friday, May 4, 2018

Vintage Lady Artist Trading Card


Made this artist trading card this morning. 

It is actually for the Passbook stamp swap. 

Used postcard edged scissors to the base layer. 

Love how it makes it look like a stamp. 

Speaking of stamps they are from See-D's called Vintage. 

Lady is colored with Prisma pencils. Suite case was inked with black then

stamped on vintage purple cardstock. 

Hope my partner enjoys this one. 

Since I'm in a purple swap with Kathleen I'm seeing everything in purple! Well

I had scraps of the Lavender paper pack left over so I figured I would try to 

use them up. 

Since it was raining yesterday me and hubby went to the mall to walk, but

I had a problem with my hip. It just hurt to take steps. I'm hoping it is better

today. Haven't tried to walk yet except for a few steps in the house so we will

see how it goes. I'm really hoping this is not a sign that I need a hip replacement. 

Stamping trails
Karen

No comments: